Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad As it Sounds?
Many people have questions concerning the dangers of E-Cigarettes and when they are even safe to use. The truth is that while you can find no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when using them. Although e-cigs look like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals and other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all the negative health risks of e-cigs are currently unknown. But here are several facts that can help you select if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there have been no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum may be in the same way bad, they admit that there surely is no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs remain an extremely new product, so there is plenty of time to find out what their effects might be, whether they are actually safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers claim that they do not feel any more cravings for their favorite cigarettes once they switch to e-liquid. In addition they claim that they don’t have any more bad breath or oral problems from smoking. For the reason that the vapors of most e-liquids are considered relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals that could be harmful if inhaled. For this reason, it’s best to follow the rules provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may appeal to everyone. There are tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You may also find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while others say that it’s an incredible way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you’re worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in a range of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they are full of toxins which could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including heart disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that some of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– While many people believe that vitamin E is an excellent natural option to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the risk of dying from stroke by using them. In a single study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who didn’t take any Vitamin E supplements. Because of this, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your health.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks caused by the inhalation of second hand tobacco smoke. One case was so bad that the patient died. This tragedy has led to calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any type of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
All things considered, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. Puff Bar Flavors However, a lot of people are put off from switching to most of these products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The truth is these new devices are much safer compared to the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from with them. So, if you’re not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what exactly are you looking forward to?